23 November 2012

Late Shift

As mentioned in earlier entry, SL Dental has proceeded into construction and work has been generally carried out during 17:00 - 24:00 due to various restrictions.

While we are wrapping up most of the construction work this week, I have witnessed unusual population density within this tiny tiny tenancy at odd times such as 23:00....

Within 55sqm there were 7 people including me the architect... and lets not forget the amount of joinery boxes delivered earlier, waiting to be installed (picture below)

This is like less than half of the amount of joinery for this tiny fitout......

... I came to realise that joiner is quite an acrobatic profession.....

.... I also came to realise that builders rely a lot on their friendships....

 I think we are so lucky to have a great team working with us, to push through tough deadlines and deliver as promised!

This always reminds me of what Tadao Ando said: "Architecture are made possible by 3 parties - Clients, Contractors, and Architects".  We are never alone in our profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment